Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Priyanka Chopra's Autorickshaw ride

 
Hot and sexy Priyanka Chopra arrived two and a half hours late for an event to support education for girl child thanks to her car which broke down while she was on her way to a five-star hotel.

The former beauty queen had no qualms in getting into an autorickshaw and headed straight to the venue to face the media. In keeping with her goody image Priyanka apologized for the late arrival and narrated her experience of riding an autorickshw to keep the angry media amused.

“Sorry for turning up late, I got into an autorickshaw to make it here,” declared Priyanka. When asked how was the ride, Priyanka who was looking like a doll in a ganji and mini skirt said, “I guess the autorickshaw wala enjoyed it more than me. He told me ‘Madam apne meri life bana di (you made my life),” revealed Priyanka.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...