Tuesday, December 14, 2010

'Bigg Boss doesn't need gimmicks to boost TRPs

Bigg Bosshousemate Sara Khan speaks to Rajul Hegde about her relationship with Ashmit Patel, her controversial marriage to Ali Merchant and just what she plans to do with Dolly Bindra if she ever meets her after the show Sara Khan was evicted after losing out to the other two nominees Samir Soni and Veena Malik. 
Sara says she is happy to be out and never thought that she would come out of the house of as a married woman. But she is shocked, unhappy and disturbed about the controversy of her marriage.


You were overjoyed when your name was announced for eviction. Did you expect your elimination?


Yes. I am very happy to be out exactly after a month of my marriage to Ali in Bigg Boss house.When I entered the house I thought I would not be able to stay for not more than two weeks. What surprised me was I managed to stay in the house for two months. It was very sweet of Bigg Boss to send Ali to sort out our difference and get us married in the house. 
My marriage to Ali was the best moment in the house for me. I am grateful toBigg Boss and I will cherish it for rest of my life.It was a beautiful experience but from last few days I was terribly missing Ali. So I was hoping that I get evicted (smiles) .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...