Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ranbir cheated on Deepika? Find out

Bollywood's 'it' couple Deepika and Ranbir split suddently after reports of latter's romance with Katrina Kaif surfaced. Months after their break-up Deepika has now hinted that it was Ranbir who strayed. She tells apunkachoice.com, "When I am in a relationship, I give it my all. I am totally committed and devoted. I am more giving, maybe because I am a Capricorn. I don't expect the same back but somehow in all my relationships, it has been the guy who has strayed. You can ignore something if it happens once, but if it keeps happening, you have to realise that something is wrong."


And we wonder if Salman broke up with Katrina for the same reason. Keep checking out this space for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...